Date: 8 July 2022
Between 7 and 8 July 2022, Dell published Security Bulletins to address critical vulnerabilities in the following products:
- Dell VxRail Appliance – versions 7.0.x prior to 7.0.372
- PowerProtect DD Appliance – multiple models and versions
- PowerProtect DD DDOS and DDMC – multiple versions
- PowerStore T OS – versions prior to 22.214.171.124-1732745
- PowerStore Command Line Interface (CLI) tool for Linux x86/x64 – versions prior to 126.96.36.199-1732745
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web links and apply the necessary updates.