Date: 11 May 2022
On 10 May 2022 Intel published Security Advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were updates for the following:
- 10th Generation Intel Core Processor Family
- 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Family
- Intel Celeron N4000 and N5000 Processor Families
- Intel Core Processors – multiple generations and platforms
- Intel Core Processors with Intel Hybrid Technology
- Intel Core X-series Processors
- Intel Pentium Silver N6000 Processor Family
- Intel Xeon Processor – multiple families and platforms
- Rocket Lake Xeon
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could lead to privilege escalation or information disclosure.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web links and apply the necessary updates when available.